CN-E 14mm T3.1 L F
This lens, with a 14mm focal range, is a compact and consistent lens ideal for wide-angle shooting with factors and markings optimized for motion picture production. From the 11-blade aperture diaphragm to the fast t-stop and proven Canon lens elements, you get spectacular optical performance and reliability.
- Extremely high 4K optical performance
- Designed to be consistent (image quality and form factor) throughout the prime lens series
- Image Size: Full Frame
- Dust and Water Resistant
- Distinctive resistance with broad 300 degree rotation angle for satisfying manual control focus
- Internal focus design helps minimize focus-induced changes in the angle of view
- Compatible with EF functions such as Peripheral Illumination Correction with selected Cinema EOS cameras.
- 11-blade aperture diaphragm with full frame image results in soft, cinematic blurring of out-of-focus areas
- EF mount
- 105mm front lens threading for screw-on filters
Get a Quote
Canon Canada Inc. 8000 Mississauga Road, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5Z7 1-905-863-8000