CN-E 14.5-60mm T2.6 L S
This lens provides industry-leading wide angle coverage in a 4.1x zoom lens. It boasts flexible features that make it easy and efficient to use, depending on your production needs. The 11-blade aperture diaphragm ensures smooth out-of-focus areas, while innovative glass construction counteracts barrel expansion and contraction to avoid temperature-induced marking discrepancies.
*For EF and PL Mount models.
- Canon’s flagship 4K+ optical quality lens
- Fluorite and aspherical lens elements help reduce distortion and give high optical performance
- Constant T2.6 throughout a very wide 14.5mm to 60mm range
- Internal focus design helps minimize focus-induced changes aka “breathing”
- Adjustable flange back (back focus) mechanism
- Anti-reflective coating helps reduce ghosting or flaring
- EF Mount, switchable to PL mount at a Canon service facility
- Image Circle Super35 (APS-C) equivalent
- 11-blade aperture diaphragm results in soft, cinematic blurring of out-of-focus areas
Get a Quote
Canon Canada Inc. 8000 Mississauga Road, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5Z7 1-905-863-8000