CN-E 30-105mm T2.8 L S
This lens features best-in-class zoom magnification and mid-range focal lengths and is engineered for demanding high-end productions. It boasts flexible features that make it easy and efficient to use, depending on your production needs. The 11-blade aperture diaphragm ensures smooth out-of-focus areas, while innovative glass construction counteracts barrel expansion and contraction to avoid temperature-induced marking discrepancies.
*For EF and PL Mount models.
- Extremely high 4K optical performance
- Constant T2.8 throughout a broad 30mm to 105mm range
- 11-blade aperture diaphragm results in soft, cinematic blurring of out-of-focus areas
- Fluorite and aspherical lens elements help reduce distortion and give high optical performance
- Internal focus design helps minimize focus-induced changes aka “breathing”
- Compact 218mm body length and light-weight (4.8lbs)
- EF Mount, switchable to PL mount at a Canon service facility
- Adjustable flange back (back focus) mechanism
- Image Circle 31.4mm
- Anti-reflective coating helps reduce ghosting or flaring
- Compatible with EF functions such as Peripheral Illumination Correction with selected Cinema EOS cameras
Get a Quote
Canon Canada Inc. 8000 Mississauga Road, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5Z7 1-905-863-8000